4.8

I have worked for company several gigs now.Making great money.

I have had the pleasure of working with a few great professionals like Kokii.

I love it.Great way to make extra $

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ac Model And Talent and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ac Model And Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Staff category for more informed decision or compare Ac Model And Talent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ac Model And Talent?

Comments

UnveiledmarketingCares
Kent, Washington, United States #1217469

Thank you for taking the time to write something kind about our team - We truly value and appreciate it.We care about are staff and try to respond to the comments on here.

People make it hard when they are anonymous.

As always I am available directly (Anna) 206 919 6695.=)

Aizenman Moshe Italy Vacation - Fraud ! Scam ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Idc Technologies - Latest Techniques and Technology Idc Technologies "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...." Read more 10-15 Transit shady,unfair practices breaking laws. 10-15 Transit "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..." Read more Operation Bulldoze Construction - Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more