I can't stess enough DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY OR WORK FOR THEM!I worked for them for 11 months out if spokane.

Everything was fine until I started keeping record of all my events. I noticed I was getting shorted on pay checks. At first I thought it was just a mistake. My booking agent blamed payroll and payroll was very hard to get ahold of!

Your booking agent submits events to payroll and payroll pays out. When you do figure out that you're missing payments your booking agent will say call the payroll in which case they won't answer or you do get ahold of them they will make you submit your recap and receipt again (which should be in their system) with you get paid monthly so you would have to have them from a month and a half ago which most people won't keep them their recaps that long making it so they don't have to pay them. If you do work for them keep all of your recaps which sometimes they will tell you that isn't in their database so you're SOL anyways. There're plenty of different agencies in Spokane that will pay you for your time and usually pay weekly so you don't work and then get paid a month and a half later.

The booking agents are rude and most the time un organized. My booking agent sent me to 3 different wrong locations and blamed the office. Also swearing and raising her voice at at me when I didn't understand something which I have recorded. I brought on five girls to the AC model Spokane team at which none of them work for them anymore due to payment issues and booking agent issues.

We are working on turning them into better business bureau.

I now work for 4 different agencies that all cringe at the name of AC model and talent.One of them said that she got 3 of their accounts from them due to the lack of organization on their part.

Had an Experience with Ac Model And Talent?

Comments

UnveiledmarketingCares
Kent, Washington, United States #1217489

Anonymous Reviewer - We would love to take time and speak to you directly but are unable to connect through here due to no information being listed.We are unsure what experience you had to cause this frustration but assure we would like to resolve it and know exactly what happened.

Please call me directly at 206 919 6695 and I will definitely attend and discuss any of your frustrations with our team.

We care about staff - our agency is built around our Brand Ambassadors.

Anna Carling

Rathdrum, Idaho, United States #1181886

How do i find other agencies like this 1. After reading all these bad reviews.. I deciced to no finish applying.

What agencies do you now work for, because I'm interested in finding goof legit ones instead of this monstrosity.

Much appreciated.

UnveiledmarketingCares
to Anonymous Kent, Washington, United States #1217490

We care about staff - our agency is built around our Brand Ambassadors.

Anna Carling