I applied to do Promotions, and before even doing an interview, or being hired I received an email requesting a copy of my Social Security card, and a W-9.SCAM ALERT.

THIS IS NOT HOW HIRING WORKS. I am appalled by their practices and am immediately reporting this behavior to CL where I found it and any where else they may be preying on younger under/unemployed women. Some don't know better and are being set up for Identity Theft and Fraud. Either this company is as fraudulent and they appear to be, or whoever is in the HR position of hiring needs to be let go.

Only hours after finishing the online registration, Natasha Pattison sent me a one-line email reminding me to send my Social and W-9 form a non-reply email address.

This is just WRONG.NO EMPLOYER WILL ASK FOR AN EMAILED COPY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ac Model And Talent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ac Model And Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Staff category for more informed decision or compare Ac Model And Talent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ac Model And Talent?

Comments

UnveiledmarketingCares
Kent, Washington, United States #1217487

Anonymous Reviewer - We would love to take time and speak to you directly but are unable to connect through here due to no information being listed.We are unsure what experience you had to cause this frustration but assure we would like to resolve it and know exactly what happened.

Please call me directly at 206 919 6695 and I will definitely attend and discuss any of your frustrations with our team.

We care about staff - our agency is built around our Brand Ambassadors.

Anna Carling