unethical, unprofessional, big waste of time!

I did an event that they NEVER paid me for and when i ask about my check they say It should arrive any day or contact payroll and that is if they do not ignore your question.When you call their costumer service or payroll line or even email them they never reply!

it is a big waste of time! Plus they are unprofessional that they send you a prepaid card to do the event and yet it is invalid so you have to pay for everything and wait to get reimburse! what kind of company is this?

Melissa Williams is a fraud!!be careful dont give your time or money!

Had an Experience with Ac Model And Talent?

Comments

UnveiledmarketingCares
Kent, Washington, United States #1217493

Anonymous Reviewer - We would love to take time and speak to you directly but are unable to connect through here due to no information being listed.We are unsure what experience you had to cause this frustration but assure we would like to resolve it and know exactly what happened.

Please call me directly at 206 919 6695 and I will definitely attend and discuss any of your frustrations with our team.

We care about staff - our agency is built around our Brand Ambassadors.

Anna Carling

Spokane, Washington, United States #1202195

I lost a total of 320 dollars and 12 hrs.Of my life not to mention overcoming the most ridiculous obstacles and paying up front for the merchandise they were handing out total and complete scams Kookii and Cassia are absolutely *** artists.

Mellissa was polite but that doesn't compensate me.And now where are they?

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #1232325

I feel the same way!! Kessia and Anna are scam artists...everything they do is unfair and unethical I feel bad for their employees

Fairfield, California, United States #1177062

Contact your local industrial relations and have your info about your job, expenses, attempt to collect. I have one a case with another company on non-pymt. ca laws say 30 days for payment if they take longer you could collect penalties etc.

to Leslieas Fairfield, California, United States #1177063

file a claim for unpaid wages.. i won my wages, a hearing was held they had to address issues and pay a penalty..

I know someone who has had the same problem.They owe her hundreds of dollars.

They keep saying the check is in the mail and it never arrives.Payroll never replies.

ALSO; Don't work for Attack Marketing HQ'd in CA…you'll get the same BS!I FOUGHT them for over 4 months to get paid, had to threaten them with a lawsuit….and they HAD my paperwork!

By the way…a company does NOT need your SS for any payments under $600 because it's not mandatory to report anything under $600 so don't let them bully you.

Once you give your SS out to someone that you don't know, that you work for one time…it's no longer safe.It's different if they hire you for a year or 6 months.

B/A's BEWARE and ALWAYS do your own due diligence on a company BEFORE you choose to give up your time to their project that they make a ton of money on and pay you peanuts…just saying!

Federal Way, Washington, United States #798401

We are sorry that you had this experience.Please contact me directly (Anna) at 206 919 6695.

We can get to the bottom of what is going on with you account.

We are unfortunately unable to pay without the paperwork complete. If you would like you can come into any of our offices and we can assist you with feeling out and submitting your information.

We ensure you that it was not our intention to keep your small payment.We have process and procedure we must follow.

AC Model and Talent